- The act of impregnating or the state of being impregnated; fecundation.
- The fusion of a female germ cell (ovum) with a male germ cell (in animals, a spermatozoon) to form a single new cell endowed with the power of developing into a new individual; fertilization; fecundation.
- That with which anything is impregnated.
- Intimate mixture; influsion; saturation.
- An ore deposit, with indefinite boundaries, consisting of rock impregnated with ore.
12 letters in word "impregnation": A E G I I M N N O P R T.
No anagrams for impregnation found in this word list.